FLINDERS UNIVERSITY SOCIAL
SCIENCES SOUTH REFURBISHMENT
Project Value: $8 Million
Electrical Cost: $1.3 Million
Project Time: 11 Months
Flinders University initiated the refurbishment of the Social Sciences South Building, including r e-purposing of existing areas and development of new administration areas, courtyard and toilet facilities. Electrical works included installation of new power and lighting throughout the building.
General Description of Work:
- In-ground conduits from Main Switch Board Room for sub main cabling.
- Final circuit wiring to luminaires, power outlets, equipment and appliances.
- Cable containment, ladder, cable tray, catenary and supports.
- Lighting system including luminaires and installation.
- Lighting control system.
- Installation of communications cabling system.
- Installation of intercom, Duress Alarm, Reed Switches and CCTV System.
- Installation of all A/V Systems.
- Coordination with other trades during installation works.
- Supply and installation of new internal MSB rated at 200A, 3 phase, 415/240 V, 50Hz.
- The supply of installation of all lighting circuits, fittings, wiring, and switching.
- Provide external cabling reticulation for the carpark flood lighting and general garden/ access lighting.
- The supply and installation of dedicated power circuits for electrical/mechanical plant and other equipment.
- Installation of complete building security and smoke detection system as specified and the required power supply.
- Audio-Visual system being provided by others.
WHY WORK WITH US
We tailor our service to the customers needs and expectations.
We are a team of licensed, and highly trained electrical contractors.
We provide fixed price quotes at exceptionally competitive rates.
All our services come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.