JEFFCOTT CHAMBERS – 24 FLINDERS ST
Project Value: $1.6 Million
Electrical Cost: $310,000
Project Time: 4 Months
The heritage listed building project involved retaining the period aspect of the building, whilst modernising the electrical services and returning the building to its full glory. Full electrical design and construct completed by Quality Electrical Services for the GINOS Group.
General Description of Work:
- Installation of smart LED lighting.
- Installation of new electrical service throughout the building.
- New communication cabling throughout.
- New lighting control system.
- Implementation of AV systems.
- New switchboards and metering systems.
- New high-end access control system.
- New high-end security system.
WHY WORK WITH US
We tailor our service to the customers needs and expectations.
We are a team of licensed, and highly trained electrical contractors.
We provide fixed price quotes at exceptionally competitive rates.
All our services come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
CONNECT WITH US ON INSTA
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.