THE PICKLED DUCK
Project Value: $3.1 Million
Electrical Cost: $210,000
Project Time: 6 Months
The construction of Pickled Duck involved a new build featuring architectural lighting, installation of new consumer mains, sub mains and switch boards. The project involved coordinating works with other trades to ensure completion as scheduled.
General Description of Work:
- Installation of architectural and feature lighting.
- Installation of new switchboards.
- Installation of new consumer mains and sub mains.
- Installation of communications cabling system.
- Final circuit wiring to luminaires, power outlets, equipment and appliances.
- Cable containment, ladder, cable tray, catenary and supports.
- Lighting system including luminaires and installation.
- Lighting control system.
- Installation of all A/V Systems.
- Coordination with other trades during installation works.
- The supply of installation of all lighting circuits, fittings, wiring, and switching.
- Provide external cabling reticulation for the carpark flood lighting and general garden/ access lighting.
- The supply and installation of dedicated power circuits for electrical /mechanical plant and other equipment.
- Installation of complete building security and smoke detection system as specified and the required power supply.
- Audio-Visual system being provided by others.
WHY WORK WITH US
We tailor our service to the customers needs and expectations.
We are a team of licensed, and highly trained electrical contractors.
We provide fixed price quotes at exceptionally competitive rates.
All our services come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.