Project Value: $16.2 Million
Electrical Cost: $850,000
Project Time: 18 Months
The construction of a new 2 storey multi-purpose creative design building incorporating new learning areas for a variety of creative subjects including art, design, engineering/technology studies, home economics and other general learning areas.
Construction of a new single storey performing arts facility and associated performance spaces including stage, rehearsal workshops, amenities and outdoor spaces.
Refurbishment of an existing building to provide accessible, flexible and contemporary learning areas including spaces to deliver STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
demolition of ageing infrastructure.
General Description of Work:
- In-ground conduits from Main Switch Board Room for sub main cabling.
- Installation of light and power wiring as per plans including the supply of bench pedestals as shown.
- Lighting control system including luminaires and installation.
- Installation of communications cabling system.
- Installation of intercom, Duress Alarm, Reed Switches and CCTV System.
- Installation of all A/V Systems.
- Coordination with other trades during installation works.
- Installation of a 5KW solar system.
- Installation of security system.
WHY WORK WITH US
We tailor our service to the customers needs and expectations.
We are a team of licensed, and highly trained electrical contractors.
We provide fixed price quotes at exceptionally competitive rates.
All our services come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.